Thursday, June 25, 2009

All in One Revolution of the World

I swear, whenever I complain via this blog things turn out ok.

The knots I had over my failed transmission yesterday? They're gone.

Turns out, lots of Vue owners have had the same problems. Turns out, Saturn knew about it. Turns out, the dealership that I originally took my car to didn't care. Turns out, that another dealership did care and they are going to fix my baby for me.

For free.

Yeah, that's right. The pissed off folks that came before me took control. Fought back and sued. I never thought I'd be giddy over the idea of a class action lawsuit. I am though. Oh, I am.

Which means New York is back on. My mom flies in tomorrow morning and we are headed up right from the airport. Via Matt's car, but that is OK. We just need to clean it out and de-stink it before then. Nothing a few industrial size garbage bags and a bottle of fabreze can't handle.

We are staying in Lenox Hill and will spend the weekend walking Central Park, 5th Avenue shopping, museums, dining (we did have reservations for Daniel, but in the name of fiscal responsibility cancelled- I'm not too worried though), and absorbing the city as possible through all 5 senses.

Ahhh.... My world feels completely different now that it did 24 hours ago.

No comments: